Our values are really important to us. They define who we are as an organisation and how we go about our daily work.
We've identified behaviours for each value, so that everyone who works here is clear about how we act towards colleagues, customers and the wider community.
We are honest, transparent and respectful
- We listen before we talk.
- We welcome people's differences and encourage diverse input.
- We share information, but we also know when something needs to be confidential.
- We don't stay silent when we have something to say.
- We thank others for their contribution.
We achieve more when we work together
- We ask for, and offer, support when needed.
- We solve problems by working together.
- We give and receive useful feedback.
- We agree on who's doing what.
- We trust others to do their jobs well.
We think about what's possible
- We seek opportunities to learn and to teach.
- We challenge ourselves, and each other, to find new ideas.
- We create solutions that other people haven't thought of yet.
- We learn from our mistakes.
- We strive to keep improving.
We care about doing the best job we can
- We deliver reliably using our tried and tested processes and following our code of conduct.
- We identify how the work we do leads to better long-term outcomes.
- We design our solutions with people in mind.
- We communicate clearly and frequently to set and manage expectations.
- We see things through, taking responsibility from start to finish.
Interested? Let’s have a chat about your company’s travel, meetings and events objectives - from the stuff that keeps you awake at night, to the everyday experiences of your employees! Call us on 0330 390 0340, or submit your details below.